Monday, January 24, 2011

Get your music on HD Short Films or License Your Beats and Music

Milonga rythmeImage via Wikipedia
At you can license your music,beats,or video material. There are also some opportunities available where actual film and music people need your music,beats,or video to use within their business and are willing to pay. Most submissions are free and some have fees such as $10 dollars. You are also able to upload your music. Some opps available are like this one from "SP&S, an award-winning London-based music communications agency and publisher who is looking to build relationships and business partnerships with truly exceptional new and established artists and music".

"Music Brief: Genre is not so important, but we’re always interested in great pop and rock songwriters and artists, dance music producers, and soundtrack composers. Its got to be music that is really, really good, compelling, outstanding, and recognized as such by many people (not just self-described). If you don’t think this describes your music, please don’t submit to this opportunity. Opportunity administered by Serve Music (please do not contact P&S)erve Music for one of their clients "

I believe that this is a great way for budding artist to get their talent in the rotation. Go to and check things out. Come back here and let me know how things go!!

No comments: