Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Release Of The Week: The-Dream | Billboard.com

Release Of The Week: The-Dream | Billboard.com



The Dream album drop is 6/29/10 are you going to cop this? WHY?
This is The Dream's last third solo album. The hit Make-up Bag is one of my faves with the T.I. addition. When I first heard the song I thought that they were talking about a makeup(cosmetics) bag! Lol! I then figured out that the song was actually talking about a dude being in the doghouse with his girl and he would have to buy a handbag to makeup....hence the "make-up" bag. They arent talking about cheap bags they are talking about some Gucci,Hermes,etc...This is a real smoothed out but snappy beat song. Here is a bonus song from the upcoming album LOVE KING go out and cop the album!
Take Care of Me by The Dream



No comments: